한국분은 부담없이 한국어로 문의해주세요.
breed808, who is one of big supporters for CMPlayer, opened an RPM repository for CMPlayer. The repository provides RPM packages of CMPlayer for fedora and openSUSE. For details, please visit breed808's CMPlayer RPMs page. Thank you, breed808!
CMPlayer 0.8.4 is released. Lots of bugs are fixed and users can manipulate channel layout(mapping/mixing). For details, see release notes.
AUR package and PPA for Ubuntu also have been updated. New binary for OS X has been built for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
FINALLY, PPA for Ubuntu has been updated. Since even the latest Ubuntu 13.10 does not support Qt 5.1.1 which is required by CMPlayer, additional PPA which provides Qt >= 5.1.1 is required. One can get Qt 5.1.1 from one of Canonical's PPAs: ppa:canonical-qt5-edgers/qt5-beta-proper
CAUTION: Note that Canonical's PPA will replace system Qt and this could be a problem when upgrade Ubuntu.
CMPlayer is a multimedia player. It is aimed for easy usage but also powerful features. It provides various features and convenience functions. Just install and enjoy it! There will be already what you expect. If you don't like, you can configure almost everything.
- Linux / OS X (for OS X, you need 10.7 or later)
- OpenGL 2.0 or later
For more details, see Dependencies.
- Enhanced Subtitle Handling
- CMPlayer can display multiple subtitle files at once. Also, CMPlayer handles .smi subtitle properly, e.g., multi-language, tag-based format.
- Stays on Top
- You can choice a stays-on-top mode: always, playing, or never. For instance, with playing mode, CMPlayer stays on top only for while playing a media.
- A-B Repeat
- CMPlayer supports A-B repeat. A and B points are selected easily with shortcut. It is also possible to specify repetition interval by subtitle.
- Customizable Shortcut
- CMPlayer provides handy default shortcuts. Pushed wrong shortcut accidentally? Don't worry. You can undo and redo it! Do you think they are not handy? Just change them to what you want.
CMPlayer also has so many features which are not addressed here. For more details, see Feature List.
- Issue Tracker
- If you have problems or want some features, please report them.
It is author's personal blog.
You are free to leave any comment about CMPlayer.
Although it's Korean page, I can understand English and Japanese as well.
- If you want to contact me privately, please send me an e-mail.
CMPlayer is distributed under GPLv2.
Copyright (C) 2013 xylosper
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
- Various media files and DVD
- Multi-chapter files(mkv)
- Playback speed
- A-B repeat specified by time
- A-B repeat specified by subtitle
- Playback history
- Playlist support
- Resume playback
- Hardware-accelerated decoding(turned off by default)
- Accurate seeking
- Tri-level steps for seeking
- Seeking by subtitle
- Image slide show
- Various aspect ratio and crop modes
- Adjust screen poistion and alignment
- Deinterlacer(Bob/linear Bob/cubic Bob/Yadif/...)
- Color Equalizer(brightness/saturation/contrast/hue)
- Multi-track files
- Adjust volume/mute
- Adjust amplification
- Adjust audio-video synchronization
- Volume normalization
- Tempo scaler(auto-adjust pitch)
- Various output driver
- Various subtitle formats (Sami(smi)/SubRip(srt)/MicroDVD/TMPlayer/ASS)
- Multi-language .smi support
- Formatted text including <ruby> support(.smi/.srt/.ass)
- Display multiple subtitles
- Auto-dection of subtitle encoding
- Subtitle viewer
- Display in letterbox or video
- Adjust top/bottom alignment and position
- Adjust subtitle sychronization
Other Good things
- Auto-exit on playlist finished
- Auto-shutdown on playlist finished
- Display playback informations
- Stay on top always/playing/never
- System tray icon support (Linux only)
- Single application support
- Generate playlist
- Auto-pausing on hidden
- Auto-hidiing mouse cursor
- OSD notification
- Various skins
- Configurable auto-loading and auto-selection of subtitles
- Customizable subtitle appearance and line spacing
- Disable screensaver while playing
- Customizable mouse actions
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Customizable control steps
CMPlayer depends on next libraries: